Pat Walsh Crash Bars
For Suzuki V-Strom
DL650 - '04-'12 (Discontinued)
DL1000 - '02-'12(Discontinued)
Important Note: We are out of stock of our crash bar systems for the DL650/DL1000 and have made the decision discontinue the current versions. We will continue to provide other quality products for the V-Strom and hope to add more V-Strom accessories in the coming months. We will make additional information available here and on Stromtrooper.com as it becomes available. We appreciate your support and apologize for any inconvenience.
V-Strom riders around the world trust the Pat Walsh Crash Bar System to help protect their engine and body panels in all kinds of riding conditions. Whether you're riding your V-Strom on your dream adventure or commuting to work, the Pat Walsh System will protect your V-Strom from damage and help you avoid costly repair bills.
The Full Pat Walsh Crash Bar System integrates three high-quality components designed to work together to protect your V-Strom:
No other company offers a fully integrated protection system like this for the V-Strom. Add the optional Highway Pegs and you have the most complete, functional and affordable crash bar / skid plate combination available.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects your engine from gravel, rocks, mud, and road hazards
- Guards the side body panels in the event of a tip-over or drop
- Helps increase rider confidence both on and off-road
- Optional Highway Pegs increase comfort and help reduce fatigue
- Black Powder Coating for durability and rust prevention
- All Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- No need to remove skid plate to change oil
- All mounting points are to the frame - not the engine
- Compatible with all center stands
- Does not interfere with removal of plastic cowling
- Bars are 1" steel with .095 wall thickness - almost twice at thick as competing bars
- Quick installation with easy-to-follow instructions
- Manufactured in the USA using only the finest materials and state-of-the-art metal fabrication
- One Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Page 1 of 1||1|